18/19 of October had 250 transactions (750.000 G1 !!!). Do you know why?
Probably a big event, a market with lot’s of exchanges.
But the average is 3,000G1/transaction! I think it’s very high… Maybe few big transactions do the thing…
That 's what Philippe Guillemant got whith his new book !
No, seriously, it’s indeed a lot.
A complete monitoring tool would be awesome. Like a fusion of wotmap, worldwotmap, g1-monit and anim-wotmap, with a 3D mode. Then we could more easily understand regularities and anomalies like that.
I wonder if it can be a subproject of a general purpose graph viz toolbox.
also : Monetary mass exchanged / Number of transactions = average per transaction
- 03/02/2022 : 2 809 268.09 / 193 = 14 555.79 Ğ1 average per transaction
- 03/04/2022 : 2 982 970.03 / 209 = 14 272.58 Ğ1 average per transaction
- 03/05/2022 : 6 900 651.91 / 442 = 15 612.33 Ğ1 average per transaction
- 03/07/2022 : 1 852 197,55 / 207 = 8 947,81 Ğ1 average per transaction
- 03/10/2022 : 8 634 447,71 / 329 = 26 244,52 Ğ1 average per transaction
Regular exemple of a high day of exchange : (aka the max)
- 11/20/2021 : 132 978,92 / 126 = 1 055,39 Ğ1 average per transaction
Our national Troll in action ?
Accounts involved in the 03/10/2022 transactions :
Going to :
Coming From :
Originating from : 3zqbvxd6sDMbyHwpik56Hmsz1WUm9uiyNJnrHubzh152
and other accounts - he has about 30 fake wallets - playing with them…
Let him play with his G1, this has no serious consequence on the network.
With DuniterV2S (the next version), such useless, ridiculous transactions will be limited thanks to a small fee.
Just for talk, how is possible one single person has more than 150.000G1?? How has it earned this big amount?
Ce sujet a été automatiquement fermé après 24 heures suivant le dernier commentaire. Aucune réponse n’est permise dorénavant.